This is the beginning of the Web site for the LSST ISSC. Kirk Borne (GMU) is the chair and Chad Schafer (CMU) is the Web master.
- LSST Informatics & Statistics Science Collaboration
- This is the LSST/ISSC principal Web site
- LSST/ISSC projects
- Announcements for the 2016-17 SAMSI Program on Astrostatistics, Statistical Challenges in Modern Astronomy VI, and Working Group on Likelihood-Free Methods
- Talk on the LSST ISSC (Borne & Schafer, October 2014)
- This presentation was made by Kirk Borne and Chad Schafer, representing the Informatics and Statistics Science Collaboration (ISSC) of the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST). The meeting concerned the LSST Extragalactic Research Roadmapping & Strategy Development.
- LSST news
- Attached are some press releases describing recent successes of the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope, both in construction and in funding approvals. These demonstrate that LSST is the premier ground-based project for the 2010-20s.
- LSST ISSC membership