Other introductory courses in statistics
Several universities including Rice University (free), University of California Berkeley, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Listing of over 500 college courses from the world's leading universities, several in statistics
- Introduction to statistics from Rice University (free)
- Online Statistics Education, a public domain interactive multimedia course developed at Rice University with partial support of the NSF. This is an elementary course in introductory statistics covering distributions, probability, estimation, hypothesis testing, regression, ANOVA
- Introduction to statistics from UC Berkeley
- Learn basic concepts of probability and statistical inference, focusing on an intuitive approach to understanding concepts and methodologies. Get an introduction to statistical and critical thinking, including descriptive statistics, probability, sampling distributions, interval estimation, hypothesis testing and regression.
- Probability & Statistics (Carnegie Mellon)
- Part of Carnegie Mellon University's Open Learning Initiative, this elementary course introduces students to the basic concepts and logic of statistical reasoning and gives the students introductory-level practical ability to choose, generate, and properly interpret appropriate descriptive and inferential methods.